We understand that customers care about the use and storage of their personal information and data. We seek to only request data that is essential for us to deliver the services we provide and to seek your feedback on the quality of service we have delivered. We do not pass your information onto any third parties unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of our services. This document sets out our policy on how we will use and protect your personal information.
How we collect data
The data we collect is provided to us by you. It is collected when:
- you complete forms or leave a comment on our website
- you provide information to us in an email or a letter
- you provide information to us by telephone
- you tell us in person.
Information we collect
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal Information required to complete a form or leave a comment on our website:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
Some or all of the following personal information may be required when purchasing images or booking one of our workshops:
- Your Name (plus the name of the recipient if you are ordering on behalf of a third party)
- Your normal residential address (plus the delivery address if it is different)
- Your email address (plus the email address of the recipient of an order if it is different to your own)
- Your telephone number (plus the telephone number of the recipient if it is different)
- The names of all people taking the workshop or tour (if you are booking for multiple people)
- Any additional information you wish to provide that you feel is pertinent for us to know (e.g. for workshop attendees this may include dietary requirements, allergies, special requirements, mobility limitations, etc.)
How we store your data and keep it secure
We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to store your information in a secure manner and prevent its loss or misuse.
Your data is stored on a secure database that is fully compliant with the GDPR data rules.
For workshops, we may require you to verify your identity and booking details by signing a printed registration form that includes the personal information you (or your representative) have provided. This registration form is kept in a secure location and can only be accessed by authorised personnel. This form is only kept for as long as is reasonable and destroyed using a security-grade shredder.
Using your personal information
The personal information provided to us will only be used in connection with the services we are providing to you and is intended to improve your experience.
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your order and provide confirmation details
- Respond to any questions or comments via e-mail, telephone or post.
- Provide information that may be useful to you
- Request feedback about your experience with us.
- Return any items that you may forget to take with you after attending a workshop
My newsletter is only sent to people who have specifically opted in to receive this. You will not be subscribed unless you give specific permission. If you do join our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time and an unsubscribe link is included in all newsletters.
Disclosures and Data Storage
We will not store or process your personal information outside the United Kingdom. Other than this, we may disclose your personal data as required by law to any third parties.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that enable you to automatically decline many of these technologies or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (currently £10)
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity ( e.g. a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
You also have the right to request that we delete and destroy your personal data. Subject to providing evidence of your identity (see above) we will be happy to comply with a request to delete your data.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites and you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.